Breaking down the HCCA-OIG Resource Guide
Hot off the press! Our latest Podcast is available, join us as we break down the HCCA-OIG Resource Guide. The resource guide was put together with a number of compliance professionals and staff from the department of Health & Human Services. The goal was to discuss ways to measure effectiveness within a compliance program.
The episode features Ahmed Salim, a Compliance Professional, and Brad Phillips, Director of Sales for Compliatric.
For our new listeners, Comply Guys & Compliatric have created this podcast series in order to help compliance professionals build their program. Every podcast we will discuss a new compliance issue and provide insight on how to ensure your organization is following best practices.
- In this episode we will cover:
- Opportunities to measure an organization’s effectiveness
- How to identify areas of weakness within your program
- Conducting surveys of employees understanding to measure effectiveness
- How to use the guide to help improve any issues your organization may have
- Direct link to the guide: https://oig.hhs.gov/compliance/101/files/HCCA-OIG-Resource-Guide.pdf